Mango Bread | BM6 Post 5None 0 0 5 0
Today is the 5th day in the week long Mango Festival on the blog, we have seen a mango salsa, a mango cheese cake, raw mango chutney and mango pancakes but we have stayed away from baking till now and knowing me its a huge surprise isn't it? :)
So today we present to you the mango bread, my first mango bake of this season and a yummy one too :D.
Does it look yummy? It surely did taste yummy.
Adapted from Kitchen RunWay
- Sift both flours, cinnamon and baking powder together once.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, add vanilla extract and oil and beat till well incorporated.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients together till everything is well mixed.
- Fold in the chopped mangoes.
- Pour in a greased loaf tin and bake in the pre heated oven at 180 C for about 50 minutes or so till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy it as it is or slightly toasted with butter with slight indulgence :D.
In the original recipe she has used a lot of butter which I have replaced with oil, if u want to use butter please go ahead and get the lovely brown color she has for her bread... I just got scared of using too much butter :P the bread was tasty nonetheless and was throughly enjoyed at all.... I cut my mangoes chunkier but I think finely chopped would have tasted much better.
Also check out what Other Blogging Marathoners are upto
Sending this to My Culinary Creations – Mango Recipes