Quick Cooking : Microwave Sesame PotatoNone 0 0 5 0
So we begin another round of BM, I just can't tell u how much I love you valli for taking me out of my laziness and making me write for 2 weeks every month :) thanks dear.
So for the first week this time I have chosen Microwave cooking and the first post in for my own dear MEC Potato feast, sesame potato a dish I created on my own and I swear it came out one of the best aloo side dishes I have eaten so much so that mil has been asking me to make it again almost every other day these days :)
- Par boil the cut and peeled potatoes dipped in microwave for about 4 mins.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds in a microwave safe flat pan for 2 mins stirring every 30 seconds. Keep aside to cool.
- Take a large microwave safe bowl and heat oil in it. Add the mustard and jeera seeds and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and the potatoes to it and microwave for another 4 minutes.
- Now add the salt, turmeric and the roasted sesame seeds and microwave for another 4 mins. At this stage I actually switched on the convection mode of the microwave but normal should be fine too.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and enjoy with hot rotis.
This also goes to Tickling Plates - Lets Cook Sabzi for rotis
Also have you checked out what my fellow marathoner are cooking