Blueberry Strudel Muffins
I love blueberries is no secret to anyone and I love them a lot... so when I got hold of a blueberry tin sometime back muffins were the first thing I made with them (after eating a whole bowl just like that, that is) and god they were yummmmmm. I send it to a boy's trip my hubby had gone too and everytime I meet his friends the muffins are talked about ;-)
Recipe Adapted from All recipes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture
- Fold in blueberries
- Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done
And have a bite here is the crumb shot.
Sending this off to Champa's bake-off.
and with this we finish our week long baking marathon, pls check what the other amazing cooks have been upto... thanks valli for this opportunity I had a blast.
0 Minutes Meals:** Gayathri Anand
Baked Goods:** Monika,
For On Going Events:** Gayathri Kumar