I simply love tandoori chicken, which Punjabi in this world doesnt for that matter which chicken eating soul doesn't, the delectable flavor of the coal and masalas together makes for a heavenly combination however at home its a tad difficult if u have a bar-be-que setup ready always. We do have a bar-be-que but N is just too lazy to setup it up so I have found the next best alternative to it... Put it in my humble oven.
For the marinade
- Wash and cut chicken well and make a couple of cuts in chicken
- Mix red chilli powder in lemon juice and rub well on the chicken, Leave aside for 15-20 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade mix chicken in it and keep aside for atleast 4 hours
- Cook in tandoor, bar be que or roast in the top rack of a preheated oven at 200 C for abt 10 minutes, Take it out bast with butter or ghee and roast again for 5 mins till nicely golden brown
- And dig in as soon as possible :)
And pls to check out my buddies in the marathon.
30 Minutes Meals:** Gayathri Anand
Baked Goods:** Monika,
For On Going Events:** Gayathri Kumar