Baked Ajwaini Fish | Arusuvai Friendship Chain
Some months back I had heard of the Arusuvai Chain through various bloggers and it seemed pretty interesting so I sent a mail to the organizers and a little while later Nisa mailed me saying that she is the one who will send me the package, I was delighted and wondering what will be the secret ingredient and the package arrived soon with guess what as the favorite ingredient, ajwain aka carom seeds. And along with that she sent me some delicious home made chocolates too which were devoured by the brat one after the other very quickly. Thank u so much Nisa.
Now ajwain is something I use very regularly, put it every day in atta dough, used in anything that give a little gas so I was wondering what to make which will make the taste come out well and do justice to the secret ingredient, and that was when someone shared this and it seemed like a perfect thing to try with my fish.
Recipe : Bakes Ajwaini Fish (Adapted from Aayis Recipe)
- Mix all ingredients apart from fish well together.
- Apply on the cleaned fish so that it coats it well.
- Cover and keep in the fridge for about 2 hours so that the flavors seep in and mix well.
- Bake in a preheated oven at about 150C for about 10 mins or till done.
- Enjoy with some green chutney and salad on the side for a wholesome meal or cut in small pieces and serve as a starter.