Potato Cheese Rolls | BM6.2 Post 2
There are very few ways my son eats potato, not that its something to be missed in life but kids could do with some starch, also I think potato is a vegetable which gets more bad press than it deserves.
- 2 potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup cheese grated (I used cheddar)
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small carrot grated
- handful coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 - 3 green beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs + some for coating
- to taste salt (keep in mind the cheese would have)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- oil for deep frying
Mix all the ingredients together apart from the oil plus bread crumbs for coating the rolls
Wetting your hands a bit shape them into mini rolls or any other shape you like.
Roll them in some more bread crumbs and fry till golden brown.