Noodle Cutlet is the perfect evening snack or breakfast or a cocktail accompaniment option! Delicious with hung curd cabbage salad!
- 1 packet noodles instant (I used the rice , feel free to use maggi)
- 1 potato large boiled
- 1 carrot small grated
- 1/2 capsicum grated
- 2 tsps mayonnaise of
- 2 tbsps tomato salsa homemade (you can use the store bought or replace it with pasta sauce)
- 2 cheese cubes grated (I used the Mexican flavoured ones to gel with the rest of the stuff)
- to taste Salt black pepper
- 1 brown bread ground in the mixer to get crumbs
- olive oil
Cook your instant noodles without the tastemaker according the instructions on the packet.
Drain if there is any extra water and let it cool a bit.
Now add the rest of the ingredients to the noodles.
Mix well and shape them in the desired shapes.
Pan roast with a little olive oil (or even ghee for the kids) and enjoy with salad and sauce of your choice.
A healthy and wholesome breakfast I say!
Blog Hop Wednesday is started by Radhika and to check out what other hoppers are cooking go here.
If you make this, share a picture with me on twitter, instagram or Facebook? I would love to hear what you have to say about it !