Harrisa Grilled Halloumi Salad with Black Rice
Harissa Grilled Halloumi Salad with Black Rice is a delicious and flavorsome salad meal. A perfect balance of carbohydrates, protein, and raw food, it is a salad you will fall in love with.
For the Harissa Grilled Halloumi
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 200 gms Halloumi
- 2 tbsp Harissa Paste
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp Harissa Paste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
For the Salad
- 1 cup mixed lettuce (I used Oak green and butterhead)
- 4 plum chopped
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes sliced into half
- 1 European cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup black rice boiled
Slice Halloumi into thin slices and slather it with Harissa paste.
In a cast iron pan, saute the Halloumi till golden brown on both side.
Mix all ingredients for dressing and set aside.
Gently mix all the salad ingredients and add dressing to it. Serve immediately.