An event announcement – WWC Oats in Baking!
Its time for another event and this time yet again, an event close to my heart. An event about whole grains. You guessed it right we are talking about Sanjeeta’s WWC i.e. Wholesome Whole Grain Cooking and the subject I have taken is, ‘WWC Oats in Baking’.
So, come one everyone, get baking, include some oats in it and send the entry my way please 🙂
For nutritional information on Oats read here!
Now to the rules.
- Bake something with oats in and your entry is ready.
- Old entries are most welcome but please re post them after linking it to this and Sanjeeta’s announcement post
- Only vegetarian recipes, eggs are ok.
- You must provide a link to this event announcement page and to Sanjeeta’s event announcement at Lite Bite.
- Use of the logo will be appreciated though its not mandatory.
- Non bloggers are welcome, just send me a mail with recipe and picture.
- Last but not the least, after you are done posting, send me a mail at tales (dot) sinamon (at) gmail (dot) com with the following details.
Name of the recipe-
Link to your post-
Picture of the recipe-
So people get baking 🙂 Hoping to see many entries.