Stuffed Peas Parantha BB#4 Day 1
Today I start with the 4th edition of blogging marathon on this, the first one was the one month long marathon I did along with Valli, followed by the two one weeks one and I yet again start anothe one week long. God bless valli for keeping my blog alive...This week you will see on this blog 7 indian breads. When I read valli's post I was almost ready to pick up my comfort zone, my favorite thing to do 7 days of cake but I decided I must do something else too.... indian breads are made at home everyday and I love variety in them and ever since Ojas has taken to paranthas and pooris I make many types so why not post them here too.
So we start with the stuff peas parantha, this parantha is really the only way Ojas eats peas... else he detests them, takes them out from everything I put it into but this is something he loves, I also add in a little oats and soya to make it even more power packed.
For the dough
For the filing
- Knead all the doughingredientstogether to form a soft dough. Cover with a soft muslin cloth and let it rest for about 30 minute.
- Mix all ingredients of the the filling together just before you start making the paranthas.
- Make about 8 (more or less depending on home much big u want your paranthas) roti sized ball from the dough. Roll it a little. put a spoon full of filling in the middle and close it from all ends like a pouch/ball.
- Roll the stuffed ball again to make a parantha and cook in on the hot griddle using a tsp of oil/ghee if required. The oil or ghee is optional but I can guarantee its takes it to another level.
- Enjoy with a dollop of butter if you don't care about the calories, some pickle and curd.... yummmm.
Check out my Blogging Marathoners doing BM#4 hosted by Srivalli.
Diabetes Diet/Management: PJ
Seven Days of Cakes: Bhagyashri
30 Minutes Meals: Archana