Did the above picture make u drool? If not then sob sob for me and u can miss the rest of the post... else read the recipe down here ;)
- Wash and soak the sagu for 10-15 minutes.
- Roast the peanuts and grind them coarsely.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds.
- After they splutter, add jeera.
- Add chilies and onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add the curry leaves and fry for 1 min.
- Add salt and then add the sagu and ground peanut.
- Cook till done.
- Garnish with coriander and enjoy!
Some people also veggies in this but somehow I like it this way.
Edited to Add on 22nd May 2012: a picture I can stand ;)