Now that I have come back from home I have yet another mom's special with me... and this time its kadhi chawal...
so drool first and then read he he
For the kadhi
For the pakoras
- for the kadhi
- beat the sour curd and the besan together, u can use a blender or mix them using the whipper
- heat the oil and add mustard seeds
- when they start to crackle add methi seeds and the rest of the sabut masalas
- fry for about 2 minutes and when they start to brown add chilli powder and turmeric
- add the sour curd and besan mixture and keep stirring for 5 mins
- Let it simmer for about 30- 45 minutes stirring in between till it leaves a nice aroma
- in the meanwhile get ur pakoras ready
- for the pakoras
- mix all the ingredients together and deep fry in hot oil
- Now add the pakoras to the kadhi simmer for about 2 mins.
- garnish with corriander leaves and serve with steamy hot rice.