Cheese Stuffed Cutlet AKA Dahi Kabab
Cheese/hung curd stuffed cutlet or a take on the Indian Dahi kabab. Perfect for evening snack or a cocktail party.
- 5 potatoes medium sized (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 1 red onion big (chopped finely)
- 5 - 6 chilies green (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves fresh (chopped)
- to taste salt
- dash paprika powder
- 1/2 cup hung curd blended a little with some black pepper and salt to taste
- 1/4 cup rice flour and gram flour Add a pinch of salt and dilute mix of these with water for dipping the kababs
- 1 brown bread slice and ground in the mixer
- olive oil for shallow frying
- veggies Fresh of choice for the salad to be served alongside
Mix all the ingredients apart from hung curd, the dip and the oil together till they just bind together.
Heat olive oil in a flat pan. Meanwhile make a lemon sized ball in your palm and make a wide shallow dip in the middle, take a tsp of hung curd mixture and stuff it in the dip. Close the potato mixture around to close it fully and give it a desired shape
Now dip the patty in the flour dilution. (rice flour, gram flour, salt and water)
Drop in the oil and shallow fry till done.
Enjoy with the salad and sauce of choice.
For seeing more Blog Hop Wednesday’s go here.
If you make this, share a picture with me on twitter, instagram or Facebook? I would love to hear what you have to say about it !