Berry and Greens Salad - The perfect summer Salad
Berry and Greens Salad is the perfect spring or summer salad if you ask me. Sweet and tart berries, crunch from the greens and a simple Honey vinaigrette dressing. What's not to love!
- 2 cups mixed berries Fresh, frozen won't work here
- 1 cup mixed salad greens I used green lettuce and rocket
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes slit into half
- 1/4 cup Globe grapes slit into half
- handful Sundakkai/turkey berry
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
Using an empty jar, mix together all the ingredients of the dressing well. Set aside till the salad is ready
Mix together the salad ingriendts, top with the dressing and gently mix. Serve immediately.