This Sprouts and Muesli chaat has the protein packed green moong sprouts, fresh vegetables and muesli for carbs. The muesli takes care of the slight sweetness that a chaat should have, adds a crunch that might come traditionally from the fried namkeen without the guilt of it and makes it near perfect.
If the world listens to me, I will have only one call to make – Chaat for President. I can eat chaat morning, day and night. For snacks, for lunch, for dinner and well, why not for breakfast, I ask? 😀 So here is I present to to you Sprouts and Muesli Chaat today!
And if you are feeling guilty at the thought of eating chaat for breakfast, worry not! I have just made it healthier for you. This Sprouts and Muesli chaat has the protein packed green moong sprouts, fresh vegetables and muesli for carbs. Tell me where is the guilt when the ingredients are all healthy? In fact, I think even your doctor might recommend it once he sees the recipe 😉
Now, if you are wondering what is Muesli doing in a chaat, for once, take my word for it and try it. I promise you, you will kick yourself for not adding it to the sprouts chaat till now. The muesli takes care of the slight sweetness that a chaat should have, adds a crunch that might come traditionally from the fried namkeen without the guilt of it and makes it near perfect. Don’t believe me yet? Try this and test for yourself!
Before we jump to the recipe of this simple chaat, here are some other unique ways you can use Muesli.
- Muesli Avocado & Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Chia Seeds & Muesli Breakfast Parfait
- Cherry Muesli Muffins with Muesli Streusel
It is amazing how I have discovered so many different ways of using muesli and enjoying every bite of it!
Sprouts and Muesli Chaat
- 1 cup green gram sprouts
- 1 onion small
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato medium
- 1 potato medium boiled
- 1/2 cup Nut Muesli of Kellogg's Magic
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp green chutney
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- to taste salt
- one lemon Juice of
- Wash and keep aside the moong sprouts, I like the crunch and hence I use them raw. If you like you can steam them for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel and chop onion finely. Peel, deseed and finely chop the cucumber. Deseed and finely chop the tomatoes. Finely chop the boiled potato as well.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply