Brownie Cheesecake Marble is the stunning combination of a brownie and cheesecake which come together to form the delicious and amazing looking dessert option ever!
I love marble cakes, There is something about the pattern of the marble cakes which takes my heart away. And when I saw this recipe at nupur’s blog, it was an instant love. What is not there to love? There is a bake cheesecake. There is a brownie and they are marbled to form the yummiest brownie cheesecake marble. Total win situation, if you ask me!
So I had bookmarked this dish and waiting for something to happen so that I can bake it. Then came Diwali when I decided to make the giveaway basket myself. This brownie cheesecake marble was one of the most treasured items in the basket for me. The texture was brilliant and the brownie and the cheesecake perfectly complimented each other. The family loved it as well and I am sure I am going to make this soon, again!
Brownies are such amazing pieces of baked goodies. You can actually do a lot with brownies. Top them up with bacon and make some bacon brownies. Or top them up with some chikki to make chikki brownies. Layer them up with some Oreo biscuits and choco chip cookies at the bottom to form a three-layered brownie. Add some whiskey to them to make some whiskey flavored ones, or add some mixed nuts to them to make some mixed nuts brownies. I must admit, I have loads of brownie recipes on the blog because I find them so easy to make and pretty flexible that I can add so many ingredients and toppings to them. One of my favorite brownie recipe on the blog is my zucchini and tofu brownies, which is completely vegan!
Try out this super delicious brownie cheesecake marble today!
Brownie Cheesecake Marble
For the cheesecake
- 170 gms cream cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the brownie
- 7 tbsps butter melted
- 2/3 cup sugar granulated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract .
- 1/3 cup cocoa unsweetened powder
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, mix together all the cream cheese ingredients till blended.
- In a another bowl, beat all the brownie ingredients well.
- And now starts the layering. In a greased and dusted baking pan, pour most of the brownie mixture, I poured about 2/3rds of the whole.
- Pour the cream cheese portion on top of it.
- Now pour some dollops of the brownie mixture on top of cream cheese and swril a knife or toothpick to get a nice pattern.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175C for about 30 mins till done.