Whole Wheat Choco Chip Cookies
I love to bake, my son loves to eat baked goodies but still there are times when he has to demand for cookies... :) As these was mainly for him I didnt really want to do anything with maida and then I had this brain wave of making up a recipe myself... I did some browsing and thought some and came up with whole wheat choco chip cookies... and they were yummy.... the thin ones that I made crisp as they should have been and the round thick ones soft and chewy... I
- Mix oil and sugar together till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder together.
- Mix the oil-sugar mixture and milk to the flour to knead a soft dough.
- Add the choco chips in it.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Shape or roll into rounds as u want.
- Bake for about 9-12 at about 160-180 degrees depending upon the thickness of the cookie.
As I was making them for Ojas I shaped them into various shapes, animals, ginger bread boy, aeroplane, car...
And there was Ojas itself as a highlight
And the entire batch of about 20 cookies got over in under an hour :)