Whole Wheat and Veggie Savory Muffins
Some days back when I got a comment from Avanti and binpin asked for some savory baked recipes I realised I don’t have much on the blog, though I do a lot of savory baking. So this is what I am posting today out of turn and something which I make very often at home.
These are just perfect for weekend breakfasts or even weekend evening snacks I would say.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper together once
- Add the cheese, onions, carrots, capsicum and coriander to the above
- Whisk together oil, milk and eggs till light and frothy
- Gently fold the flour into the above mixture till just about incorporated
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150C for about 15-20 minutes till the skewer comes out clean
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney