The Sunshine Cake
What better way to start a blog than to post a sunshine cake on it :) Incase you are wondering what is a sunshine cake oh I call the pineapple upside down cake a sunshine cake :D it looks and feels like sunshine isnt it :)
I love this cake and its quite a regular at home, looks so pretty and I didnt have cheries at home, if u put a cherry in the middle of the pineapple awww will take ur heart away :)
So here is the first recipe posted on the blog... well technically I have impored all the recipes from Monika's World too but this is truly the first recipe posted here... hope u enjoy it and guys go bookmark me.
- Mix the baking powder with 100gms maida
- Cream the butter and sugar together
- Add the 50 gm maida and milk powder to it and a cream a little more
- Add egg one by one and continue creaming till u add all the three eggs . Try and use the eggs on room temptrature else while creaming it can curdle and if it still curdles just add a little more maida from the rest 100gm
- Mix both the essences, Salt and the pineapple juice.
- Fold in the rest of the maida
- Place the pineapple slices on the bottom of the greased baking pan
- Pour the prepared batter on top
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for about 30 mins
- Wait for it to cool completely before you take it out
- Well what are u waiting for have a slice?