Tawa Potato Wedges by Preeti
Preeti is a dear friend and a brilliant cook. Last week while we were casually chatting she said she has recipes that she would like to share but doesn't know where so like a good friend I offered my blog. Win-Win situation isn't it :)
From here on you can expect a regular column here by Preeti where she shares here favorite recipes.
Over to her
My super duper easy and a block buster hit at all times potato wedges :) No experience in writing recipe so kindly excuse :D
Tawa Potato Wedges
- Par boil potatoes (I pressure cook them for 2 or 3 minutes after the first whistle)
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 wedges each.
- In a deep dish tawa, add a teaspoon of cooking oil (just so the butter doesn't burn) and the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the wedges and turn the flame to high. Toss them around a couple of minutes till it gets a light gold coating.
- Turn the flame to low, sprinkle salt, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Toss one last time and take off flame.
- Serve hot and watch it disappear in record time :D
It goes brilliantly well with soup dinner or as a cocktail bite
"Preethi is a super crazy but lovable person. She is a decor blogger, decorator and a social entrepreneur. Cooking for her is more like therapy than an everyday chore. She loves cooking and she loves feeding people. So if want some free classic Konkani food, be nice and you just may end up with an invitation."
She blogs about interior and design here