Sweet Punch : Whole wheat cookies
This is my first post for SweetPunch, couple of months back when I had seen Sweet Punch on various food blogs I had thought to myself that yes I must participate and later I forgot all about it till last time I saw it again, an email was furiously typed and sent to Ria and the challenge that was selected was Whole Wheat almond cookies from Manjula's Kitchen... yummmm was the word that came to my mind when I saw the recipe and it was so true too as the cookies I made diminished at a very rapid rate, everyone at home just loved them.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, almonds, raisins & choco chips.
- Now add soft butter and milk to the flour mixture to make dough. it has to be a very soft dough so add more milk u need.
- Make round balls of the dough and place on the parchment paper, press a little, it shld be of about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake the cookies for in a preheated oven at 180C for 14 minutes or until cookies are lightly gold brown.
- Let the cookies cool down for two to three minutes before taking them off the cookie sheet and cool completely on the wire rack.
And pls to check out my buddies in the marathon
30 Minutes Meals:Gayathri Anand
For On Going Events:Gayathri Kumar