Quick Cooking : Sabudana Thalipeeth
So some days ago the househelp made Sabudana Thalipeeth for breakfast and when I shared the picture on the page, a lot of people wanted recipe.
So here it is.
Source - House Help from Bagalkot, North Karnataka.
- Mix together the soaked sabudana, mashed potatoes, peanuts, green chillies and the rest of the spices.
- Divide the mixture in small balls around 8 (if u want bigger thalipeeth you can make 6 or 4 out of it)
- Grease a plastic sheet with a little oil (we used a cut up ziplock) and place the sabudana ball on it. Flatten the ball with moistened fingers into a thick round.
- Heat a tawa and add a half a tsp of ghee. Transfer the thalipeeth on the tawa. Cook both sides, being extra careful while flipping it over.
- Enjoy with garlic chutney and dahi.
Quick Cooking is a series I have on the blog, where I post everyday easy recipes that I love to make in my kitchen with no fuss quick cellphone pictures. Find the rest of the recipes here