Quick Cooking : Raw Mango Raita
Anyone remember the obsessive cooking/baking we did last year with mangoes? The same happened this year too, only I haven't been getting the time to blog about it :( So here is one quick post today, no talking - a recipe, a picture and I will see you tomorrow hopefully with a fresh post with more words :) \Recipe - Raw Mango Salad What I used.
- Peel and grate the mango
- Mix curd, mango and salt together
- Add chilli powder and jeera to it and mix or spread in a cross if you want to decorate the raita
- Heat oil in a small pan, add mustard seeds and fry till they start sputtering
- Add curry leaves and fry for one minute
- Add it to the raita and bingo its ready to eat with roti and sabzi or with pulao... We eat it with baingan bharta and roti that day :)