Quick Cooking : Fish DoPyaza
We at home are fish lovers and one of the most common things I make is Fish do pyaaza. It uses ingredients you can count on fingers, is ready in under 20 minutes. With dal, chawal this is the like the perfect weekday dinner. But I am always making it in a hurry and I have never got around really photographing it, last week I just took a quick cellphone shot and posted on instagram asking if I should do a quick post and I got many messages saying yes please do. So here it is.
Recipe : Fish Do Pyaaza.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan
- Add onions and fry till light golden brown
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, salt and turmeric and cook till onions are almost done and all the moisture dries up
- Add fish and fry till cook, it will take approx 4-7 minutes depending on the fish you are using
- Serve hot with rice and dal