Omchilla, Vahan Yatra and more
Typically in the weekends one of the days is a egg breakfast day in our home... N loves his eggs and on the weekdays the breakfast is usually some bread and jam or stuff like that which can be eaten while driving :) So we make sure we get our dose of eggs in the weekend... usually it is the bulls eyes or the omelet or sometimes the french toast or scrambled eggs but N decided to innovate a couple of weeks back and came up with something called a "Omchilla". If you are wondering what it is, it's a cross between an omelet and a chilla... I am thinking of copyrighting the term.
so here is how he made it:
- Mix all the ingredients together and beat well.
- Pour on the tawa and cook on both sides and enjoy with some crisp toast.
- Stuffed Omelet
I got inspired by him too and tried my hands at a Stuffed Omelet and here is how I made it :)
- Heat the oil in a flat pan.
- Stir fry all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes... they should not be raw but should still be crisp.
- Add all sauces and fry for abt 1 min more.
- Make a thin plain omelet.
- In the center of the omelet put half the veggies and then fold from both the sides to encase.
- Repeat for the second omelet and enjoy.