Mini Paneer Kulchas | BM6.2 Post 1
Wondering what 6.2 is? he he I am just doing the second round of BM too that's it :D so there will be recipes on the blog for the coming week too and the theme this week I have chosen is mini bites.
But forgive me, I would love to tell a story however, today I let the recipe do the talking and let the story take a back seat.
For the kulcha
For the paneer filling
- Put yeast with warm water and sugar and leave aside for 10 mins so that yeast acts.
- After 10 mins, mix all the kulcha ingredients apart from butter together to knead a smooth dough. The dough has to be well kneaded for it rise. Knead it for about 10 minutes or so, in the end add the butter and knead it till just mixed.
- Leave aside for 20 mins for proofing.
- After 20 mins, pat the dough and release all air. Divide the dough in equal lemon sized balls and leave aside for another 15 mins.
- In the meanwhile prepare the filling. Heat oil, add garlic followed the onions and sautee till pink. Add the paneer, salt and masala to the mix and keep it aside.
- Now flatten the dough balls a little, fill a spoon full of filling to it and make a ball of it again as a parantha. Just press a little using hands and make a flat oval shape of it (u can use a rolling pin too)
- Arrange in a baking tray and leave it aside for another 30 mins or so till it doubles in size approx.
- U can sprinkle some sesame seeds and coriander leaves on top too.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 200C for about 5-6 mins.
- Enjoy with ketchup or chutney.