Microwave Khatta Gobhi Corn
Gobhi is one my favourite veggies its been since I was a child, thankfully the child eats it too. We play a game together where cauliflowers florets are tree and he eats the branches and the trunk one by one. This one is a easy and quick dish for days when one is running busy in the end of the day and also one which atleast my child eats.
You can easily replace corn with potato or peas in this, add some capsicum for the punch if u like…
Recipe – Microwave Khatta Gobhi Corn.
- Heat oil in a microwave for one minute at HIGH and add jeera seeds to it and microwave at MED for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree to it and microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes stirring once in between till its nicely done and a little thick.
- Now add all the dry masalas to it microwave again for 1 minute.
- Add the gobhi and corn and microwave on HIGH till done, stirring every 4 minutes, mine took about 12 minutes but the total time will depend on the size of the bowl and also the microwave wattage.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy with hot chappatis.
This also goes to Tickling Plates - Lets Cook Sabzi for rotis