Meal in a box
Ojas is a very picky eater, very choosy about what he eats and even if he likes something he eats it very less... but one thing that works mostly with him is Pasta (a big kala tikka and touchwood here) So I try and make pasta very often and also try and make it as healthy as possible... this one is one of my own creations that comes out very very yummy and is highly nutritious
For the sauce - Part 1 ingredients
Part 2 ingredients
- Wash and boil the moong dal in a cooker well. Mash it a bit.
- Blanch the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes in boiling water.
- Remove the skin and keep aside.
- Par-boil rest of the Part 1 vegetables and then grind all the part 1 ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy bottom pan and then add onions to it.
- Fry for 4-5 minutes till they start changing color.
- Add the carrots, capsicum, peas and corn and stir fry for 5 minutes or so (U can also choose to parboil these veggies)
- Add salt, pepper and oregano (U can also add some chilli flakes if u want it spicy)
- Add the sauce prepared above and let it cook in medium flame for about 10 mins.
- Add the shredded cheese and boiled pasta to it.... Mix well and serve hot.