Masala Chilli Cookies - Post 3
[Picture by Delilah]
Who doesn't like cookies but while I am doing the course (specially in the cookies week) I had such an overdose of sweet things that I couldn't stand the sight of sugar and all I wanted to do was eat loads and loads of spicy stuff... That is when I chanced upon these cookies somewhere and I sure had to make them.... and man how yummy they were :D :D.
For the masala
- Grind all masalas together to form a thick paste
- Cream butter, sugar, milk powder and custard powder together
- Mix baking powder with the flour and gradually add to above and mix well
- Mix curd and water to the above mixture
- Add the masala and knead a little to form a dough.
- Roll with a rolling pin using a little dry dough if needed (don't use too much though)
- Cut with round or any desired cutters or shape with hand.
- Place in a baking tray and bake at 150C for around 10 mins till done
PS: this yields quite a lot so make half the recipe if u like
Note: You can reduce the quantity of butter but then one wont get the khasta biscuit if u understand what i mean