Kheema GobhiNone 0 0 5 0
Its winter time and the time we get yummy, fresh and tender cauliflower... the flowers that begged to be picked up and get quickly made, so I have been making a lot of gobhi a lot of ways and one of my all time favorites is "Kheema Gobhi... This is a recipe which I fondly remember as a major winter comfort food and that too a comfort food which is healthy too... isn't that rare? So here I share one of my all time favorite gobhi recipe Ingredients.
Grate gobhi with the use of a large crater or cut in very finely like this.
Want to see the steps? Unlock all images for this recipe now!
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and add cumin and roast till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add all the sabut masalas and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes for 4-5 minutes till done.
- Add turmeric, dhaniya powder, salt and chilli powder.
- Add the gobhi, sprinkle a little water and cook for about 10 mins till the gobhi is done.
- Garnish with corrainder leaves and serve with roti
PS: Guys please bear with me running very busy... will reply to all ur comments very very soon... I promise.