Khasta Missi Roti BM#4 Day 4
I absolutely love missi roti. Being a punjabi girl that I am I have grown up on eating them and everytime I think of it I start craving for it. Its a pretty regular at home and pretty easy to make too. Traditionally its made in the tandoor but at home I make it on the tava itself and it's still very yummmm.
Recipe - Missi Roti (maa ki recipe :) )
- Combine all he dough ingredients together to make a firm dough
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes or so
- Take a small ball and roll it using ur hands or the chakla using polyethene too roll
- Cook on a hot tava on both side
- Enjoy with butter and green chutney
PS: Wordpress is giving me error in uploading pictures today will upload tomorrow morning.
Check out my Blogging Marathoners doing BM#4 hosted by Srivalli.
Diabetes Diet/Management: PJ
Seven Days of Indian Bread: Monika
Seven Days of Cakes: **Bhagyashri
30 Minutes Meals: Archana