Cinnamon Raisin Muffins | Bm6.2 | Post 3
Sometime back when my oven came back from a long stint at the repair shop, I was in a mood for some backing but was really busy too and wanted something quick yet yummy, I was also looking at something which I could send in the school snack box of the child… so I made up this recipe in my head and started working on it. This is why I love baking muffins, once you have got your basics right there is so much you can do and come up with a yummy new flavour. An addition of an ingredient and the results are totally different. Muffins are my pet bakes if there exists any such thing.
This time I made them as mini muffins as they work the best to be taken to school and also I had this lovely and bright colored muffin liners that had just arrived sometime back videsh with a friend… And I love how these have retained the color in baking… God bless all those souls who remember me and my baking every time they come back from a trip.
- How I made
- Beat eggs, sugar and honey together till just mixed. Add vanilla extract
- Sift the flours, salt and baking powder together
- Take a little flour mix and mix the raisins in it keep aside
- Mix the wet and the dry ingredients till just about mixed
- Fold in the raisins and fill in the lined muffin tray
- Bake in a preheated oven at C for about minutes till done 20012 15
check out what Other Blogging Marathoners are upto