Cabbage Cheese Parantha BM#4 Day 6
All vegetables are healthy but there are some vegetables which I think are super healthy but I find it really really difficult to feed them to Ojas. Cabbage for me tops the list, he just refuses to have it as a sabji whatever I do. So to solve that I started making cabbage paranthas. I started with cabbage stuffed parantha but there my darling son would find cabbage and say I don't want to eat it sigh and that is when I decided to put it in the dough yeah moms are smarter you little ones howmuch ever you try atleast at this stage.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry onions till pink
- Add the tomatoes and fry for about 4-5 minutes till they get cooked
- Add the shredded cabbage and fry for 3-4 minutes just till the raw smell goes away
- Let it cool a little and grind it a little in the mixer
- Add to the rest of the dough material and make a soft dough
- Let it rest for 30 mins and roll out paranthas...
- Serve with pickle or tomato ketchup.... its yumm and healthy
Check out my Blogging Marathoners doing BM#4 hosted by Srivalli
Diabetes Diet/Management: PJ
Seven Days of Indian Bread: Monika
Seven Days of Cakes: Bhagyashri
30 Minutes Meals: Archana