Blog Hop Wednesday | Pearl Onion Pulao
So for this wednesday I was assigned the awesome blog Simple Indian Food and the blog just represents what its name is. Tons of simple indian treasure recipes there. After browsing through it nicely I decided to make the Pearl Onion Pulao and it was just perfect.
- Soak the rice for 1/2 hour. Heat oil, jeera,cloves, cinnamon, pepper and bayleaf.
- After a minute add pearl onions and fry till it gets pinkish.
- Add salt and 2 cups of water. Let it boil.
- Add rice and Pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Seperate the grains using a fork, serve with raita of your choice. We had it with rajma and chicken curry... yummm.
For seeing rest of the blog hoppers go here