Apple Chocolate Clafouti
As Ojas loves to eat baked stuff and usually doesn't eat fruits too much I try andincorporate a lot of fruits in my baking, long ago when I saw this one baking buddies (it was still a live blog than, mandy darling come back u) I knew this had to be made and the fact that this one uses so less maida makes it even more nicer :)
Note : this was made long ago and I found the post in my drafts and thought of publishing it...
- Grease the baking dish with butter and Sprinkle a little sugar on top
- Place the chopped apple and chocolate in the baking dish
- Beat the egg till light and fluffy.
- Add the cream, milk, sugar and vanilla to the eggs and beat a little
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour this mixture on top of apples and chocolate
- Bake in a pre heated over at 200 deg.C for 20 mins
- Serve warm with a dollop of chocolate or vanilla ice cream...
I don't have a picture of it along with the ice cream because it was seriously so good that people didn't allow me to take any pictures of their plates :)
I am sending this to Valli's Kids Delight : Chocolate Feast