2 Minutes Fried Rice
I typically make this recipe with leftover rice to give it a twist :) Though it seems to taste better by my sister's hand but nonetheless everyone at my house seems to love it even when I make it.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add mustard seeds and wait till they crackle.
- Add green chillies, jalapenos, curry leaves and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add onion and fry till they turn a little brown.
- Add tomato and fry for 2 minutes or till it leaves the oil.
- Add all masalas and fry for 1 min.
- Add lemon and then rice, fry for another 1 min.
- Bingo your 2 min fried rice is ready... ok, ok, I agree it took more than 2 min... but tell me when have u been able to make Maggi in 2 min either ;-)
This also happens to be my 100th post and I think I have come a long way from where I started about 2 years back... I have interacted with so many people, some of my age group, some much elder and some much younger, and I have learned something from each one of them... Blogging is one medium where u are so free to express what u want and shed all inhibitions... Thank u all readers and fellow bloggers in helping me grow.